It’s the LA Auto Show! Part 1
The LA Auto Show brings about big news from all spectrums of the industry; from Subaru’s inexplicably late-to-the-party 8-passenger SUV to Alfa Romeo’s return to Formula 1 and so much in between.
- Subaru Ascent – 2nd Time’s a Charm
- 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography – Green is the new Gold
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8 – A 4-Dr Sedan With a Two Seat Option Package
- Mazda6 – The Car with the Heart of Japan
- Hyundai Kona – Being Different Just to be Different?
- BMW i8 Roadster Debuts with Electric Powertrain Updates
More highlights from the LA Auto Show to come:
- Jeep’s all-new Wrangler JL is more capable and smarter
- Alfa Romeo looks to recreate its glory days in Formula 1
- Kia’s new 2019 Kia Sorento Awkwardly Does Hell’s Revenge
- Lincoln Updates MkX to Nautilus and gets a slight model update.
- Infiniti Refocuses the QX50 for a Wider Audience
- Chevrolet releases most wicked ZR1
- Mercedes debuts the latest CLS four-door coupe
- Nissan Kicks small crossover takes over for the Juke